Seven out of ten customers who add items to their shopping baskets in your eCommerce business abandon the page without making a purchase. This is known as cart abandonment, and it has become a major issue for eCommerce site owners.
Knowband provides a Magento 2 Abandoned Cart module that enables online retailers to recover abandoned carts and boost revenues. The plugin locates all abandoned shopping carts on an online site and assists the store owner in retrieving them by automatically sending follow-up emails on a regular basis.
The Magento 2 Reduce Cart Abandonment extension also enables the delivery of discounted follow-up emails, which aid in persuading clients to return to the online store and purchase the product. The extension has a user-friendly interface and requires little to no complex coding to incorporate into your online store.
Merchant Benefits of the Magento 2 Cart Abandoned Module
- With the module, you can quickly locate every abandoned cart on your online business. The View Abandoned Cart tab on the extension’s back end allows you to view all of these abandoned carts.
- With the Magento 2 Abandoned Cart extension, you can quickly find your misplaced shopping carts in your online store by setting off automatic reminder emails.
- By assisting you in recovering your abandoned carts, the Magento 2 Email Follow-up module contributes to increasing overall sales and revenue.
- With the use of Knowband’s Magento 2 Abandoned Cart Email Follow-up module, you can recover lost clients in addition to revenue.
- Without any manual effort, the Magento 2 Abandoned Cart Recovery Email extension delivers all of the reminder emails. The store owner only needs to define the time after which all emails to customers who abandoned their carts will be sent automatically.
Key Features of Magento 2 Reduce Cart Abandonment Extension’s
- From the extension’s admin interface, the store administrator can create and change as many email templates as he desires. He has the ability to make ‘N’ email templates.
- The store owner can create discounted and non-discounted (without a coupon code) emails to the customers using Knowband’s Magento 2 Email Follow-up plugin. From the extension’s back end, he may also change the emails’ content.
- The owner of an online store can access and review all abandoned carts and converted carts from the back end, along with order details, with the help of the Magento 2 Abandoned Cart Reminder plugin.
- The business owner can gain more knowledge about the effectiveness of the follow-up emails through the Analytics page by using Knowband’s Magento 2 Cart Serial Reminder plugin. From this tab, the business owner can monitor and visually compare the converted carts with the abandoned carts.
- The shop administrator can also use Cron to manually send reminder emails or to update the abandoned cart list from the back end of the Knowband Magento 2 Abandoned Cart plugin.
In case you still have doubts about the Abandoned cart plugin or want to know further about its functionality, feel free to contact us at support@Knowband.com